We’re all about helping you to reach your full potential…
Want to get more fights?
Want to reach your full potential as a fighter or trainer?
We are here to help you achieve all your goals as a combat sports/martial arts specialist.
We are here to help connect fighters, gyms, trainers, promoters, sponsors and fans to easily access all the resources needed to stay ahead of the game. Our goal is to help fighters gain as much exposure and ring experience as possible, to assist in growing their fight careers.
NRF Australia has become Australia’s leading resource for combat sports. We provide:
We are also here to assist all associations in record management, we are not bound to any one sanctioning body, everyone is welcome
- Trainers and gyms find your fighters sparring partners and fight matches.
- Promoters can easily contact trainers to fill your fight cards or re-match last minute withdrawals.
- Fighters ensure you are easily accessible by promoters and potential sponsors. We aim to get your names known within the fighting community and to encourage more interstate matches.
- Businesses For a unique and exciting way to advertise your business and support our sport, why not join our NRF Partner Program today!
- For more information or to register please browse the rest of our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting all fighters, gyms, promoters and businesses across Australia to help get our sport the recognition it deserves throughout the nation.
Nationally Registered Fighters (Australia)
TRAIN HARD! ~ FIGHT STRONG!
YOUR NRF TEAM:
- A WMC 58.97kg QLD State Title Holder
- 2016 Nominated in top 10 Australia Muay Thai Awards Pro Fighter of the Year
- 2015 Nominated in top 5 Australia Muay Thai Awards Pro of the Year
- 2014 Australia Muay Thai Awards Female Up & Coming Fighter of the Year
- Bronze Medal 2014 Muaythai Australia National Championships
- Represented Australian in 2014 at the IFMA World Championships in Malaysia
- Founder of NRF (Australia)
- Founder of FightSys – Gym Management System
- One of the Australian Muay Thai Awards Founders
- 2015 – International Kickboxer Magazine Article
- 2014 – IFMA Oceania Interview
- 2014 – Sledgehammer Fight show (Episode 7) (Video)
- 2014 – Uppercut TV interview (Video)
- 2014 – Interview for MuayTash
- Punish Fight Gear
- Momentum Muscle Therapy
- Urban Fight Gym
- Performance Eating
- Razia Fight Apparel